Saturday, March 14, 2009

Potty Training Weekend, Round 3 - Sat. PM

ding, ding, ding...

3:15 pm - Up and at em.  The Pull-up was dry (YEAH!), but there was no pee pee when we went to the potty.

4:10 pm - After a few false alarms, we have the post-nap poo and pee!  M&M's for everyone!  And he is off to play with his cars.  I can hear him down the hall repeatedly saying "David pee pee in the potty.  Good job David!"

5:00 pm - No messing around!  He said "pee pee, potty" and we went down the hall.  A few minutes later we had pee pee in the potty!  Awesome!  I think David has studied enough that he could pass a urine test.

5:45 pm - Dinner time and so far so good.  Let's see if we can keep this up all the way until bedtime. 

6:35 pm -   Another three point play.  David announces "potty," I say "let's go."  He gets on the toilet, I say I will be right back and that he should go poo and pee (I just wait in the hall out of sight.), and a minute or two later.... mission accomplished!  It can't be this easy!?!

8:00 pm - Bedtime.  We tried to go pee pee a couple of times before bed, but I couldn't get a drop out of him.  Oh well, it has been a good and I don't want to push my luck.

Until tomorrow,
Kyle

No comments: