Friday, March 20, 2009

Don't stick your nose...

Well I never thought I would see the day when I would willingly put my nose within inches of a diaper and give it a whiff!!  Let me back up a bit...

Potty training has been going well.  David has only had one or two accidents this week.  This morning we got up and his diaper looked dry.  So I sent him off to the potty while took a closer look.  It was so hard to tell by looking at it that I had to smell the thing.   I am happy to report that it was dry, our first dry morning!!!  David was so excited that he was dry.

When I checked on him in the bathroom he was doing his best to imitate Austin Powers.  You know when you pee forever as if you had been frozen for 2o years.  The whole time he just kept saying "David pee pee in the potty."  

We are about to leave for Poppy and Granna's house, but what a great start to the day.

Kyle

No comments: