Monday, December 8, 2008

Potty time and Daddy's school...

Things have been going well.  One week down and one to go until I can hang out at the house with David and Emily again.  I keep telling Emily that if she wants to get a better paying job, I will be a stay-at-home dad.   

Ok, sooo... What have we been doing?  Emily and David got to play with the potty chair as we tried to get a urine sample for the doctor.  We tried all the tricks we knew (running water, hands in warm water), but it still took a really long time before the deed was done.  On Friday, Emily and David came up to my work to eat lunch.  He really enjoyed meeting my coworkers and the random students that happened to be in the hallway.  Everyone thought he was so cute and smart.


We spent this weekend hanging out at the house and running errands around town.  David was introduced to finger painting and had a good time making a mess on the kitchen floor.  He also found a new position for watching his Baby Einstein DVD's.  I thought it was pretty good too until he started grabbing my ears for balance.  Until next time.

Kyle



No comments: