Thursday, January 15, 2009

Copy-Cat

David has amused us many times this week with his copy-cat antics. For instance, one night we were watching T.V., and I paused the program (Hooray for DVR/TiVo) to mention something to Kyle. David began saying, "Mama, Mama," and when I looked, David's face mirrored the scrunched & distorted face he saw frozen on the TV!

Speaking of music, in Sunday School, David was introduced to "Jesus Loves Me,"  "The B-I-B-L-E," and "Deep and Wide." He loves to sing these songs; well, actually, Kyle and I sing them while he does the motions, points to himself on "me" lyrics, and yells, "Bye-buh" (Bible) as it occurs in the songs. Once the song is finished, he exclaims his new favorite phrase, "un mo-tie," (one more time) while holding up one finger.

My movie-buff family should be proud that every day on our way to his daycare at "Ca-fee's" (Cathy), we see two RV's parked in driveways. Kyle exclaims, "That there is an RV," and David echoes, "R-zee."  Overall, it has been a good week and David is excited about seeing Poppy and Granna this weekend.  (It is Gail's birthday.)

Talk to you later,
Em

No comments: