Wednesday, February 2, 2011

"Piggy Pig"


And so it begins...Since seeing guinea pigs (or what he calls "piggy pigs") in his recently acquired animal encyclopedia (Thank you, Daddy!), and after hearing stories about my childhood guinea pigs (Elmo and PeeWee), David has been fascinated with acquiring his own. However, Kyle has set a few facts straight.

Convo #1:
David: "Daddy, I wanna piggy pig."
Kyle: "Maybe after the dogs die."
David: "Oh...uh, okay."

Convo #2: (2 minutes later)
David: "Daddy, after the dogs die, I buy a piggy pig."
Kyle: "You'll need to save your money. It needs a cage, water bottle, and food."
David: "Oh...uh, okay."

Convo #3: (2 minutes later)
David: "Daddy, I need a guinea pig and a cage and a water bottle."
Kyle: "Who's going to take care of it?"
David: "I will!!! ...I give it water and food."
Kyle: "What about when it gets sick?"
David: "I prolly take it to the doctor."
Kyle: "What are you going to name your guinea pig?"
David: "Uh...prolly...Pancakes!"

Too cute! E

No comments: