Saturday, May 22, 2010

Funnies!


Here are a few recent highlights.

Potty Humor:
First, after eating donuts this morning, David said he had to go potty. While on the toilet and between grunts, David said, "Mama, after I poo poo, I kiss you!" A few minutes later he said, "Mama, the chocolate and white on the donuts and the milk are talking to me!" Too funny!


Smells:
Yesterday on the way to daycare, we passed a dead skunk. David asked, "Mama? What's that smell?" I replied, "Well, David, that's a skunk." After sniffing the air, he commented, "Mama, I'm thinking it's skunk and....turkey!"

While driving today we passed an unknown smell outside, and David asked what it was, to which I replied, "David, I don't know." He sniffed and decided, "Mama, I think it's...turkey and...cheese or...cow and mustard!"

Here is his super sniff face!

What a cutie! He makes us laugh so much! E

No comments: