Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Spring Break 2010

Just a quick update and some pictures from Spring Break...

We started the week with decent weather and a trip to the zoo. David loved seeing the animals, but I think this time he enjoyed the playground area the most.


The end of the break brought us some interesting weather and David is starting to understand the awesomeness of snow. He tried to clean up the yard with his lawnmower. Next, I showed off some of my ninja skills with a sneak attack during the snowball fight. For the finale, I did my impression of a horse and pulled David around the yard. Lots of fun!!!
Also.... We bought a fancy camera and I have been playing with it to see what it can do. Fortunately I was able to capture a few shots of my classroom helpers. They are usually pretty shy.

Well.... goodbye March and hello April!
Kyle

No comments: