Monday, May 18, 2009

Call me...MOM!!!

I still haven't been given the list of what makes a mom, but I am sure that I am getting close after some events from the weekend.
 
First, this Saturday we woke up at our normal 6:30 AM time, but I was just sooooo tired, so I laid down on the couch, and David crawled up, sat beside me, started to stroke my hair, and sang randomness that occasionally included "David" and "Mama." 

Second, since David is quite accomplished at using the potty now, he sometimes loses his focus and sprays his step stool, so we have to remind him, "Pee pee down." One time this weekend, David was focused on pottying as I lovingly reminded him, "David, pee pee down," but I startled him, which caused him to jerk up and hit my leg instead of the toilet...funny and yet so warm! :)

Officially a mom,
Emily

No comments: