Friday, February 27, 2009

Indoctrination... Part 2

I have already introduced David to Star Wars.  So this week I decided it was time to show him my other loves in life, Liverpool Football Club (soccer for those of you not in the know) and video games.  I ordered new jerseys for David and I last week.  They arrived just in time for us to wear them while we watched Liverpool win an important game on Wednesday.



As for the video games, I started him off with something easy, a racing game.  David was watching me play Burnout Paradise today, came over, and said "Daddy share" with those big, cute eyes.  So I sat him down and went over the basics, gas and steering.  David just kept hitting the gas button and smiling as the car would move on the TV.  After some trial and error he managed to make it down the street a few yards before hitting a wall.  He does have some work to do, but I think it was a great start.

-Kyle

No comments: